People of the Big River day 5

 

We had a pleasant 6:30 AM wake up call. I am usually waking up around 5:30 AM so I can get to the showers and get myself together. We ate breakfast and did our chores at a quicker pace this Sunday morning because we needed to pack up our camp and go to the Kalispel Tribal Reservation. After we packed everything, we hit the road around 11 AM we stopped off at a laundromat in Airways heights. While waiting for our laundry to wash me and my friend Agnes ate and nice Chinese restaurant in the same building. We split a chicken teriyaki plate with pot stickers. We all finished our laundry after about an hour and half. We left the laundromat and headed to Walmart which was about a mile down the road. We restocked on ice, groceries and any personal items. I bought more travel size shampoo, conditioner and body wash. We got back on the road and arrived at Indian Creek Community Forest of the Kalispel Tribe. While we were unloading and setting up our tents Monet cooked us dinner, we had tacos which were delicious. After dinner we went worked on our bacteria packets with Dr. Corbin Shuster. We identified the bacteria by looking at its characteristics and I thought my bacteria circles looked similar to Pseudomonas fluorescens. While we were getting our science on, the mosquitos were feasting on us no matter how much Off repellent we applied, which was very irritating. Shortly after we were done working on our bacteria packet, I fell asleep for the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People of the Big River day 11

People of the Big River day 7